The DIY Air-Pot® Wall is primarily for outdoor use. The DIY Wall is a rectangular sheet of Air-Pot wall material measuring 22.5″ x 48″. There is no base available for this size. DIY Walls are modular, so you can make any size Air-Pot desired. One wall creates a 17 gallon pot, 2 walls create a 75 gallon pot and so on up to several hundred gallons. These pots can sustain plants up to 15′ and beyond.
- 1 DIY Wall – 16.2 gallon – 61.2 liter (22.6″ H x 14.5″ D)
- 2 DIY Walls – 64.7 gallon – 244.9 liter (22.6″ H x 29″ D)
- 3 DIY Walls – 145.6 gallon – 551.1 liter (22.6″ H x 43.5″ D)
- 4 DIY Walls – 258.8 gallon – 979.7 liter (22.6″ H x 58″ D)
- 5 DIY Walls – 404.4 gallon – 1530.8 liter (22.6″ H x 72.5″ D)
The Air-Pot® is a recyclable, reusable plastic container that actively enhances the quality of the root systems of plants. This revolutionary approach to containerizing plants and trees produces fabulous, non-spiraling root systems that are impossible to develop in any other available container.
Made of recycled HDPE in the UK, the Air-Pot® is circular in shape with a perforated sidewall. There are no flat surfaces due to the inward and outward pointed cones, which eliminates any chance of starting the spiraling process as well as dramatically increases growth rates.
- Eliminates root circling
- Reduces growing time in the garden
- Increases yields
- Simplifies production
- Minimizes the need to transplant
- Ensures superior performance in extremes of weather
- Made of recycled HDPE plastic
- Reduces the chance for overwatering