The pH level of soils or substrates strongly influences crop performance. Do you know what the pH of your soil is?
Soil pH measuring made simple!
If you need to measure the pH level of soil, media or substrates, then the Bluelab Soil pH Meter is just what you need.
This hand-held meter comes with a Soil pH Probe, Dibber/Auger, pH 4.0 and pH 7.0 calibration solutions, plus a helpful Quick Start guide.
The Bluelab Soil pH Meter can be used by everybody from the home enthusiast through to more robust commercial applications.
• Lightweight and portable
• Large easy to read display
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Replaceable Soil pH Probe
• Successful pH calibration indicator
• Battery operated
• Auto off function
• Low battery indicator
5-year warranty (6 months for Soil pH Probe)
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life