Keep large amounts of your dried herbs and food fresh longer with the Private Reserve Commercial Vacuum Sealer. Air will oxidize and degrade your produce and food. This large-capacity system preserves your herbs and foods by removing excess air from the bag with a vacuum to create an airtight seal. The resilient multi-ply bag material locks air out, which prevents oxidation and freezer burn. The bags are tear and puncture resistant and durable. Best of all, the sealing operation is easy and quick.
- The included food-safe bags are 80% polyethylene, 20% nylon, and BPA-free.
- Seals compatible bags with openings up to 12.25 inches.
- Heavy-duty performance
- Double seal
- User-definable vacuum and sealing times
- Pulse vacuum function for delicate goods
- Canister function
- Marinate function
- Multi-ply bag material is designed to lock air out
- Puncture and tear resistant bags
- Quick and easy sealing operation
- Includes ten free vacuum bags
Mylar bags (sealing only) Wait 60 seconds between each seal. This is to ensure the temperature bar doesnt get too hot and cause damage to the unit. Start with a lower temp option to find the best seal.
Mylar bags (vacuum sealing) The bag needs to have at least one side textured. If both sides are flat the bag can only be sealed, not vacuum sealed. The bag thickness can range from 50-250 micron (125 max single side thickness).